We work with:
- Schools and educational establishments from primary schools through to university
- Museums and heritage sites
- Organisations looking for a special bit of CSR or team-building work
- History and archaeology societies that are looking for support for funding bids and outreach ideas
Our Core Values
- We believe that history and archaeology can be tools for making a difference in people’s lives. This can be as simple as offering opportunities for people to simply experience heritage, or as complex as bringing whole communities together or as a means of tackling issues as diverse as climate change or food poverty.
- We have one life, one planet and one opportunity to make a difference. It is up to us what we do with our short lives, but as a company, we want to leave the planet a cleaner, safer and more equal place than how we found it. If you share this opinion, we are more likely to employ you, more likely to buy your products/services and more likely to enjoy a beer with you!
- We think education and fun are not mutually exclusive. All of our activities are designed to engage, educate and entertain. However, you will not find us wavering from academic research whether we are working with some the biggest museums in the UK (which we regularly do) or a classroom of ten year olds (which we also regularly do!).
- We do heritage, because we love heritage. No one goes into the heritage sector motivated by money, and as a non-profit organisation, we are of that same opinion. However, we run like a business, and our clients demand professionalism, results, innovation and quality. We deliver on this consistently, and so we charge accordingly.
- We love our staff. We are a small but growing team, and every new addition to our company is a big deal. We therefore foster a fun but hard-working atmosphere, excellent training and personal development for our full-time, part-time and volunteer people.
- We love people. Including you! Therefore, our office door is always open to members of the public, old and new customers and those just curious about the odd things displayed in our window. The kettle is always on, so do pop in.